Please read these important information which you should know about before booking with us.
- No reservation will be accepted from any person under 18 years old. When you make a
booking, as the lead name, you guarantee you have the authority to accept and do accept
on behalf of your party the terms of these conditions.
- Upon receipt of your completed reservation form, we will send an email acknowledging
receipt of your request for a reservation.
- When we receive an enquiry via the “Availability” form we then usually provide potential
guests with a NON OBLIGATION temporary reserve on the villa which they have made an
enquiry about. This temporary reserve is to aid potential guests to look into flights & car
hire with the knowledge they have specific dates to work with.
- Once we receive the “Reservation” form we will hold the booking for a period of 3 working
days from the date/time of the invoice that we forward to you to enable you to send us your
deposit via bank “SWIFT” funds transfer. You are required to inform us when the deposit
has been paid. We do not take credit card bookings at the moment.
- Once your deposit / full payment has been paid and confirmed by our bank we will send
you a confirmation of your villa booking, detailing all the information concerning the
accommodation. A receipt/confirmation number will be sent to you when we received the
deposit and balance payments.
- Your reservation is dependant upon receipt of a payment, or confirmation of a funds
transfer, within three (3) working days of the e-mail quotation. The minimum DEPOSIT is
30% of the total cost of your villa booking, with the BALANCE of the villa booking payable
no later than TEN (10) WEEKS before your arrival date. If your arrival date is within TEN
(10) weeks of the invoice date, we will require the total cost to be paid in one payment
within three (3) working days of confirming your booking.
- Please note you will not receive any statement or reminder, it is your responsibility to pay
the remaining balance within the correct time period.
- Once the final payment has been made you will be sent an email receipt / confirmation
number for this amount and instructions on where to collect your villa key.
- We cannot hold bookings for extended periods without payment.
Cancellations & Non Payments by Guests:
- The person who is the lead name on the reservation form may cancel the booking at any
time in writing - however no refund will be made for any monies paid.
- If the balance is not received on the due date - which is your responsibility, Theanan
Seaview Villas reserves the right to cancel your booking and make the dates available to
others. In which case any monies already received will not be refunded.
- Make sure you have travel insurance which also covers cancellations.
Rental Period / Arrival and Departure times:
- ACCESS to the property will not be before 3pm on the arrival date of the rental period. On
the day of departure guest must VACATE the property by 10am.
- The accommodation is reserved ONLY for the people named on the reservation form, no
other persons are permitted to stay at the accommodation unless you have received
agreement from us in writing. Under no circumstances may the number of persons
exceed the maximum number of person as quoted on your reservation form.
Breakages and Cleanliness:
- The accommodation is made available for letting on the clear understanding that it is to
be left in a clean and tidy condition at the time of vacating by the visitors.
- Should you or any member of your party be responsible for any breakages, loss or
damage of any items of the property it is necessary these incidences must be reported to
us the owners and as we understand accidents can happen it is up to our discretion if
compensation is to be made and how much is to be paid before you vacate the property.
In the case of malicious intent or recklessness causing damage to property ,
compensation is to be paid without question at the amount nominated by us the owners.
- We provide cleaners at the end of each stay to ready the villas for the next guests, –
however should you or any member of your party be responsible for additional cleaning
from the norm (e.g. if extra cleaning services are required than what is normally used to
bring the villa to the original state of cleanliness from when you arrived) it is up to our
discretion if compensation is to be made and how much is to be paid before you vacate
- In particular reference to Satellite receivers in the villas; Satellite reception is only free to
air there is no subscription or pay TV services. Guests are not permitted to tamper with
the satellite receiver and if a service call has to be made to adjusts or repair the unit
because it has been tampered with you must incur the cost.
- At all times during your holiday you are expected to have consideration for your
neighbours and any third parties accessing the property and not to cause damage to
others or risks damage to our property and belonging of others. If in our opinion you are
or appear to be acting in such a way to cause danger, distress or damage to your
neighbours or the property we reserve the right to terminate immediately your entire
parties holiday arrangements with us in which case we have no further
responsibility/liability to you or your party and there will be no refunds, no payment of
compensation and no reimbursement of any cost or expenses that may incur as a result.
Furthermore, you will be liable to reimburse us for any expenses incurred as a result of
this behaviour before leaving Cyprus.
- We as the owners maintain the right to inspect the properties indoors and outdoors at our
Cancellation by Theanan Seaview Villas:
- We the owner reserves the right to refuse or cancel any reservation without being under
obligation to assign any reason and will accept no liability in respect of the refusal or
cancellation, but shall refund all monies paid by the client in respect of such reservation.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation if faced with any unusual and
unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could
not avoid. These include but are not limited to oversight or errors by third parties, war, riot,
civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, airport closures, natural or nuclear disaster,
fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or the threat of any of these. If we make such
cancellations, we will refund all monies paid with respect only to your reservation, we will
not compensate for costs of flights or car hire and any other related expenses that have
resulted from other booking of product or services related to your holiday.
- We cannot be held responsible for any building works and noise carried out by third
parties near to the villas.
Air Conditioning / Heating
- The use of air-conditioning is not charged for on the condition that a/c units are not left
running when guests are not occupying the villa. Please be mindful of the environment - it
only takes just a few minutes to cool/heat a room when required.
Personal Insurance Cover / Liability:
- Guests are advised to obtain holiday insurance with suitable cover. The use of the
accommodation is at the visitors risk and no liability will be accepted by the owner for any
loss or damage of belongings, or personal injury or death however incurred.
- Your information is safe with us as we do not pass any of your details to any third parties.
Accuracy of information on the site:
- While every possible care is taken in preparing the information provided on this site or on
any printed matter supplied to the guest the guest must be aware that human error can
occur and the Owner will not accept any liability for any loss incurred. Should any errors
be discovered all those affected will be notified as soon as possible and please accept