Villa LEFKI is a single level luxury fully detached Greek island style whitewashed spacious villa which has been built and maintained to high standards and attention to detail, this villa is part of beautiful, exclusive and private community of eight villas all with their own private swimming pool.
- 3 bedroom
- 3 bathrooms.
- Mobility friendly – details listed below.
- Air-conditioning is provided in all of the bedrooms and in the living / dining areas and is provided for FREE (other villa owners charge a minimum of GBP 3.00 per room/ a/c unit per day).
- The swimming pool is maintained regularly for your enjoyment and heath.
- The owners are available 24 hours a day for assistance as their own villa is located within the community.
- South / West coast of Cyprus.
- Situated in a still semi-rural quiet location in the Coral Bay / Sea Caves area of Peyia Village - Municipality.
- The villa overlooks the coast where you enjoy views of the low lying plantations and the stunning blue of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Villa Lefki provides you with a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere to unwind and enjoy your holiday.
Distances: (by car)
- A car is essential.
- Paphos Town: 15 minutes
- Coral Bay and Peyia Village Centers: 4 minutes – (where you’ll find banks, grocery shops, restaurants, local bars etc.)
- Coral Bay Beach: 3.5 minutes
- Agios Georgios (St. George) beach and Marina: 2 minutes.
Living / dining area:
- Villa Lefki has a generous open plan living and dining area decorated to harmonise with the Greek white-washed Island style aesthetic.
- You are provided with a TV, Video, DVD, Satellite (free to air stations only) CD/Cassette/Radio player and books.
- The living and dining area leads onto the swimming pool and large terrace area which is ideal for enjoying your meals any time of the day while enjoying the view.
- A well equipped timber kitchen with breakfast bar, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, electric ceramic hotplate and oven is provided as is all china, cutlery, pots and pans etc. The only items you need to bring is the food and drink!
- A separate laundry area (away from the kitchen) is provided within the villa and includes a washing machine, basin, pegs, iron, ironing board and exterior rotary clothesline is also provided.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms:
- 1 x Master bedroom with timber Queen size bed, bedside drawer units with lamps and built-in wardrobe with ensuite shower room.
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with King Single (3/4 size) timber beds, bedside drawer units with lamps and built-in wardrobe units.
- One of the twin bedrooms has an adjacent bathroom with bathtub with shower head attachment. The other twin bedroom has a shower ensuite.
- Cots / Playpen and Highchair:
- A cot / Playpen and highchairs can be provide FREE of charge. At the time of booking you must confirm if you require these items to ensure availability.
- Towels and sheets are provided on arrival and during the once a week maid service e.g. every 6-7 days linen and towels are also changed. Please bring your own beach towel, as the bathroom towels can be ruined by chlorine and suntan lotion.
- Additional Facilities:
- Safety Deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Mosquito machines for each room.
Special Mobility Information:
- Villa Lefki has the added benefit of being designed to take into account the needs of guests with mobility problems.
- The single level design of the villa provides easy circulation around the villa and surrounding terraces.
- A shower chair and an elevated toilet seat are also available on request at NO EXTRA charge, at the time of booking you must confirm if you require these items to ensure availability.
- The swimming pool area, the large out door terraces and living / dining area of the villa are only 1 low step height difference which makes access to these areas effortless.
- Villa Lefki faces beautiful countryside and sea views and is set amongst unique colourful and fragrant Mediterranean gardens surrounding the spacious swimming pool, 9.5 m x 4.5 m which has a step / sitting area open to the pool inset with whirlpool / jacuzzi type jets. Generous paved lounging area also surrounds the swimming pool, sun beds, umbrellas, garden furniture and outdoor dining suite is provided for six guests, charcoal BBQ's and outdoor shower are also provided.
Near to / Things to do:
- Coral Bay shopping area, restaurants and bars.
- Coral Bay Beach (Blue Flag classification).
- The Sea Caves area (which is also ideal for an early morning or late afternoon picturesque walk).
- The small fishing marina and beach of Agios Georgios (St. George).
- Paphos Bird Park.
- Horse riding.
- Akamas Peninsular and Lara Nature Reserve and turtle sanctuary.
- Various water Sports.
- Archaeological sites.
- Hiking / Walking.
- Go Karting.
- Quad Biking Safaris.